Tuesday, October 13, 2015

HEY LIZARD LOVERS!!! I can't wait to share my creatures with you :) I absolutely love my animals and want to make a blog just on my lizards, how they live. How they are doing and growing , what they eat and what they need, and so much more. I can't wait!! Yeyyy! :))

Okay so I own two iguanas and a bearded dragon. My two iguanas a morphs a red and blue iguana.  My blue iguana is an axanthic iguana and  he's older by a year then my red iguana. I plan to Breed them and get a paven iguana over time. I also live in New England where the weather isn't always right for the precious babies so I want to show you how I manage to care for these beautiful creatures even during the hardest coldest and scariest months to own an iguana

No comments:

Post a Comment